For Him To Be With Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear lord and friends, brothers & sisters,

I come here to seek your help in prayer. I'm begging that you can pray so ### can be with me... We love each other deeply and we have an obstacle in our way.. Please pray so that the obstacle can no longer be in our way. So we could be happy and love each other until the end.. I'm praying and need everybody's help.. Thank you and god please hear and help me.. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)


http://youtu.be/P40ApH4gUdQ
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been praying, I'm hoping to catch jesus attention that he moves in an incredible and powerful way, even to get my lottery money back and for me to see my kids, that his spirit teaches me how to live for him and for great revelation. I'm praying to be set apart, and to be in nature, of god...
Replies
10
Views
132
Prayer for a husband who mistreats his wife because of the lies of his Brother!! He and her EX set the Wife up to meet with the ex about their daughter!! She had promised her Husband she wouldn't go around him!! The daughter kept begging to see her Father!! To her demise, she arranged for him to...
Replies
11
Views
408
I have worked as a ### for 22 years. I have done everything I can to help the families I work for. Right now I make ### a day and work 12 to 14 hours. I clean the house watch the baby and anything else they want me to do. We went to the beach and their friends said their son comes to me more...
Replies
9
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,742
Messages
16,814,480
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom