For Healing, reassurance, comfort and peace

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have continued to lift up your request for healing, reassurance, comfort and peace for him as he has been suffering from an earache.

We have prayed that the Lord would touch him with His healing hand, ease his pain, calm any anxiety and grant him deep comfort and peace, and that God would open the door for a timely medical appointment and give wisdom and clarity to the doctors so that he may be reassured. We cling to the promise in Psalm 147:3 that He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

If your request was answered and he has received healing, relief and reassurance through his appointment, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and he is still in need of healing or is still waiting for an appointment and for peace, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. In Jesus Name we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I find myself alone in the home I have lived in since childhood, My three close family relatives who were living with me here, have all passed away, the youngest one only a few months ago. It gets very lonely and sad. My only comfort in the Lord. I would like to visit a Church fellowship, but...
Replies
11
Views
124
I suffer from headache and sinusitis. Please kindly pray for emotional healing and continued strength, as I miss my very close younger sibling who has gone to be with the Lord. I was taking care of ###, I have been looking after ### since our parents' passing away, and still feel troubled ###...
Replies
9
Views
333
Please uplift all those in need of healing and comfort; for me, for peace, strength and comfort, and all those who especially cared for dearly missed ###, who has gone to be with the Lord. Thank you so much for your prayers in this time of grief and mourning. For all aspects and facets of life...
Replies
11
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,332
Messages
16,787,219
Members
648,901
Latest member
Yiastoernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom