For healing and temptation over come

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have continued to lift you up before the Lord for healing and for strength to overcome temptation, especially the sadness, stress, worrying and fear that has left you feeling so weak and unable to do anything but sit and worry, even taking away your desire to eat and your ability to taste food. We have prayed that the Lord would remove every negative and bad thought from you and protect your mind, and that He would grant you peace of mind, joy and laughter, and restore your strength.

We rejoiced with you that your tinnitus sound was a little lesser than the day before and we have kept praying that the Lord would make that sound quiet completely, and we continue to pray also for others who are suffering in the same way.

We pray now in Jesus Name that you would know His strength in your weakness as He promises in 2 Cor 12:9, and that His peace which passes all understanding would guard your heart and mind in Phil 4:7. We ask Him to help you cast all your cares on Him as taught in 1 Pet 5:7 and to draw near to you for He is near to the brokenhearted in Psalm 34:18. We ask Him to restore your joy, your appetite and your strength and to keep your mind in perfect peace as you keep your thoughts on Him.

If your request was answered and you have experienced more relief from the tinnitus, more peace, joy and strength to overcome the sadness, stress and fear, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not yet seem to have been answered and you still struggle with worrying, fear, negative thoughts or the tinnitus sound, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. In Jesus Name we pray, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear all. I'm falling in temptation. I'm weak. My spirit is weak. I can't stay away from bad things. Seeing bad dreams too. Dirty dreams and dirty things come in my mind. I can't control my mind. Not every time, sometimes but. I feel like seeing dirty things on my phone. I can't distract my mind...
Replies
8
Views
134
Healing for my mom ### as she's unwell. Has fever, head heavy, fever. Whole body tired. Insufficient sleep. At night. Also pray request for me as since two nights. I'm seeing unholy dream. Don't know what dream I'll see tonight when I sleep. I don't want to see this type of dirty dream. Devil is...
Replies
6
Views
182
Pray request for overcoming temptation and temptation not to come near to my father ###. When he sleeps. Let him sleep peacefully every night without seeing bad dreams. Satan trying to tempt my father.. pray request for his high bp healing. He's in meditation. He's out of station for his...
Replies
9
Views
451
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom