For guidance and reassurance for a dear loved one. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
For guidance and reassurance for a dear loved one. I hope ### can forgive me for trying to hard to cheer ### up. Lord let ### see it's only because ### means so much to me and so does ###'s happiness.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
In quietness and confidence shall be your strength (Isaiah 30:15). Your strength (calmness, quietness, and trust) will come from settling down in complete dependence on God. Calmness and confidence in Christ Jesus will make you strong. In Jesus’ name may God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. Stay prayerful and thankful unto the Lord. <><><> Protection Prayer: https: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17535-prayer-of-protection/ <><><> A Special Prayer For You: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17575-god-please-honor-this-prayer-over-my-life/ <><><> Free On-line Bible College: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17642-free-on-line-bible-college/
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, Thank you for this day and night. God, I am thankful for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my son and daughter life, my children’s life’s, my baby brothers and sisters life. God, Thank you! God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. God, I am hurting, I pray it goes...
Replies
13
Views
137
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in the wonderful name of Jesus, lord it's been a while since my last prayer and I'm sorry that I haven't spoken to you lord, this year has been a difficult one not just for me but my family as well lord, we lost my mum in March and my sister in law in July so...
Replies
8
Views
312
So it’s been many days, I am submitting my prayer requests here for me. Today I wanna pray for a person whom I love wholeheartedly, ###. On 10th March, he decided to part his ways with me due to my angry and emotionally reactive behaviour (yes I already started working on that, I asked for...
Replies
8
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,074
Messages
16,784,166
Members
648,660
Latest member
Dwsiarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom