For God To Save My Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gertrude
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gertrude

Guest
Please pray for me for strength to stay at God's feet for my family to be saved for ### for ### for ### for ### for ### for ### sometimes I feel so helpless that God must bless us and do a miracle in their lives my name is ### my grand daughter ### please let God save my family they need Him
 
Hello Friend, I prayed to God for you ....!

May God bless you and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone I really need your help , I’m currently morning death with my husband , it’s been one year and I’m still not wanting to leave the house or my room , I’m in a very bad depression and don’t want to wake up most days and wish I pass away in my sleep , my daughter came to live with me...
Replies
11
Views
188
This to ask God to help us to fight the battle of evil pursuer, he is the God of Justice, the one who speak for the speechless, the only one that can save us from all their Evil plot, the only that can see us, please fight for my family and protect us, save us and calm this storm for us. I will...
Replies
7
Views
350
My dad is widowed and almost ###. I am in the process of moving him in with me and pray I am making the right decision because I know it will cause more stress to an already chaotic home. I pray that things unfold peacefully and that it all works out for the best m. Please pray for my children...
Replies
12
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,256
Messages
16,820,608
Members
651,286
Latest member
Geyrorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom