For Furthur Study

  • Thread starter Thread starter imalla48
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imalla48

Guest
Please pray for my study, if God allows it's my desire to study God's word. Thank you remember me.
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

Let’s Pray…
Dear God I ask in Jesus’ name that the person who sent me this prayer, the one who wrote it, all my family, friends, especially me, myself, and I will fall more in love with You and love You with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love that will never die but increase on a daily basis. Answer this prayer Lord Jesus exceeding, abundantly above more than I can ask, pray, plead, beg, think, dream, or even imagine. Amen, so be it, and it is so.

Pass This Prayer On To Everyone You Know…Let’s Keep It Going….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
I pray you will receive the anointing of the Holy Spirit that teaches you, that no person need teach you!

This anointing will teach you of all things, and is truth. I pray you will abide in Jesus Christ!

/>http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20John%202:27-28&version=KJV
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would help me to wisely organize/set my daily bible study routine. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
103
Before I studied for my driving theory test today I prayed with a prayer that one of your colleagues sent me yesterday. I didn't feel god .
Replies
10
Views
137
Please pray for me about my Bible study time. I love reading the Bible and studying matters of faith. But sometimes I find myself really dragging my feet when it's time to do my Bible study as if I don't want to do it. I think this may have something to do with my struggling to comprehend...
Replies
6
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,468
Messages
16,788,354
Members
649,036
Latest member
Lrtoosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom