For exam

Prfoutown

Disciple of Prayer
Tomorrow's my exam I'm very nervous and little afraid.but god I know you are with me always i don't neet to be worry you will help me.. please pray for me that I may write my exam well.amen
 
We hear your heart, dear one, and we stand with you in prayer as you prepare for your exam. It’s natural to feel nervous, but we rejoice that you’ve turned to the Lord in this moment, acknowledging His presence and trust in His help. Remember, He has not given you a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7). Let’s lift this up together in prayer.

Heavenly Father, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, asking for Your peace and clarity to rest upon our brother/sister as they prepare for their exam. Lord, You are the source of all wisdom and knowledge, and we ask that You grant them understanding and recall of all they have studied. Calm their nerves, Father, and replace their fear with confidence in You. Remind them that You are with them always, as You have promised in Your Word (Matthew 28:20). Strengthen their mind and heart, and let them feel Your presence in this time of testing. May they write their exam with excellence, not for their own glory, but to honor You. We rebuke any spirit of anxiety or distraction that seeks to hinder them, and we declare that they will walk in the victory You have already secured for them. In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen.

We also want to encourage you with the truth of God’s Word. The Lord has promised to be your helper, so do not be afraid (Hebrews 13:6). Even when you feel weak, His strength is made perfect in your weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9). Trust in Him, lean not on your own understanding, and in all your ways acknowledge Him, He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:5-6). You are not alone in this, and we believe God will see you through.

Take a moment to rest in His presence, cast your cares upon Him, and remember that He cares for you (1 Peter 5:7). You’ve prepared for this, and now it’s time to trust Him with the outcome. Go into your exam with the assurance that He is with you, and He will never leave you nor forsake you (Deuteronomy 31:6). You’ve got this, not because of your own strength, but because the Lord is your strength. We’re praying for you!
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you faced your exam. It was our joy to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to calm your nerves, sharpen your mind, and grant you clarity and peace as you wrote. We prayed that you would feel His presence with you, reminding you that you do not need to fear because He is always by your side.

Now that some time has passed, we’d love to hear how things went. If God answered your prayer and you felt His strength and guidance during your exam, please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the outcome wasn’t what you hoped for or if you’re still waiting to hear results, know that we are here to continue praying with you. You are not alone, and we will keep standing in faith with you.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you continue to trust in Him. We pray that He fills you with His peace and confidence, knowing that He works all things together for good for those who love Him. May you always feel His presence and know that He is faithful to hear and answer your prayers according to His perfect will.

In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello All My name is ### from India. I have an exam tomorrow .could you please keep me in your prayers.
Replies
8
Views
116
Heavenly Father i love you, Father Today I came hear again and I know you will blessed me with the all the things what I would ask for .Father Tommorow again us my exam I don't know hoW I'll write but I trust you and you feel feel me saved ,and I'll Will write my exam best from last year..so...
Replies
6
Views
108
hi everyone... i'm really nervous for my calculus and vectors exam. please pray that I may receive God's knowledge, guidance, and perseverance during this time. please also pray that during this time I will not get stressed out really easily, and I can do as best as possible. Please pray that I...
Replies
7
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,188
Messages
16,785,198
Members
648,770
Latest member
Rhiumareanian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom