For confidence in overcoming all our obstacles, we pray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray the Lord will bless you with the strength and confidence you need to overcome your obstacles and achieve your goals. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello Everyone. I am very much in need for a prayer from so many people. I started a new job some months ago and I have been harassed by a hostile co-worker repeatedly. My co-workers, HR, and management are all aware. Getting another job is so difficult no matter my educational background and...
Replies
19
Views
513
Dear Lord Jesus, I am facing obstacles after obstacle at the workplace. Please unblock all obstacles in my way, and bless me with success, amen.
Replies
10
Views
163
New system is being implemented in our high schools (in modules). Please pray that I will successfully overcome all obstacles and be informed in everything with God's help. I am a teacher. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom