For ### ### ### by ### in critical condition

  • Thread starter Thread starter santacruzbrt
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

santacruzbrt

Guest
Please pray for my ### yr old grandson ### and for his mom ###. ### is currently being kept alive by meds and ocilator. His mom was told if they take him off meds he will pass. I pray that the Lord will continue to give this little man all the strength needed to keep fighting and come back to us and I also pray for my daughter's heart to be open to God and that she will ask God to help her child and that the Lord will hold my daughter closely and give her guidance and answers to the horrible decisions she will have to face in the next 24 hours. Oh please Lord bring comfort to this child and mother in this critical time Amen.
 
Ho Lord release your healing power

to ### ### wherever he is in Jesus name

Ho Lord release your healing power to ### ### wherever he is and comfort his mother in Jesus name.
 
Dear Lord,

You know ### so much better than I do. You know his sickness and the burden he carries. You also know his heart. Lord, I ask you to be with ### now as you work in his life. Lord, let your will be done in his life. Lord, we pray for ### just as your Word tells us to pray, for healing. I believe you hear this earnest prayer from our heart and that it is powerful because of your promise. I have faith in you, Lord, to heal ###, but I also trust in the plan you have for his life.

Lord, I don't always understand your ways. I don't know why ### has to suffer, but I trust you. I ask that you look with mercy and grace toward ###. Nourish his spirit and soul in this time of suffering and comfort him and his family with your presence. Let ### and his family know you are there with them through this difficulty. Please give ### and his family strength. And may you, through this difficulty, be glorified in his life and also his family.

Amen.
 
Lord in the name of Jesus place mercy and grace in this ###'s heart. Touch her son and with healing virtue and allow Your will to be done. Lord we ask for life and life abundantly for this child. Touch this ### and all the family give them strength and power to overcome this sad time in their life in wisdom and in hope in Jesus name...God bless my ### my prayers are with you and for you and your family
 
Your Grandson is in the Master's Hands and all is well. Continue to speak that over ###.

### is in the Master's Hands and all is well....

### is in the Master's Hands and all is well....



### is in the Master's Hands and all is well....



Amen, So Be It, It Is So!!!
 
God, bless your little angel!

Bring his mother peace and reassurance.

Surround them with love oh lord. See them through this.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### is in critical condition at the hospital and we are unsure if he will make it. Pray for him and for the doctors and nurses caring for him
Replies
7
Views
137
My ### fell 15 ft and has internal injuries. Last night he went into cardiac arrest and they revived him, however, the doctors don’t think he’s going to make it. Please pray for him. His name is ###.
Replies
11
Views
53
Please pray for my sister ### who is in ### in critical condition.lord Jesus heal her in your name
Replies
13
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,783
Messages
16,815,005
Members
651,012
Latest member
Drdoafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom