FOR BETTER STUDIES

viven gonsalves

Disciple of Prayer
BRO
MY SON ### HE IS IN 9TH STD AND DO'T WHAT TO STUDY. PL PRAY FOR HIS STUDIES WISDOM KNOWLEGE AND BETTER TO DO IN THIS EXAM.
PL PRAY THAT HE SHOULD KEEP HIS CONSTRATION ON STUDIES AND DO WELL IN STUDIES.
THIS THE PRAY I ASK FORM YOU.
 
BRO
MY SON ### HE IS IN 9TH STD AND DO'T WHAT TO STUDY. PL PRAY FOR HIS STUDIES WISDOM KNOWLEGE AND BETTER TO DO IN THIS EXAM.
PL PRAY THAT HE SHOULD KEEP HIS CONSTRATION ON STUDIES AND DO WELL IN STUDIES.
THIS THE PRAY I ASK FORM YOU.
 
May God in Jesus name answer your prayer request according to His perfect love, will, timing, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!

Let Us Both Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper in every area of my life, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me with the desire, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and strength to live my life to please You. Bless my relationship with You. God whatever I go through let it draw me closer to You. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. Give Your angels charge over me to protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, the demonic, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and pray for. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Thank You For Loving Me. Amen.

Watch, listen, & be blessed! "Nothing can stop you child of God” https://youtu.be/ycQ_Ktm7GJE
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had inquired about these clinical studies these people keep repeating the same questions over and over in the middle of the night and won’t answer my questions. I’m wondering if this is a scam please protect Lord they just claim it’s very good pay. Praise you Jesus. Amen
Replies
7
Views
96
Thank you Jesus. Praise you Jesus. My son is in 12th class, his college had no proper teaching professors, so he was studying at home through online classes, he studies by himself for more than 6 hours daily. Similarly in his 10th class, same scenario existed, he studied by himself and secured...
Replies
10
Views
287
Kindly pray that I should study ... I am getting deviated I have ca inter exams on ###, ###. Desperately begging to pray to Jesus that I want to study wholeheartedly and remember things study quickly... No vague things in mind
Replies
5
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,740
Messages
16,814,454
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom