For ### Application Approval From ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter cerelina14
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cerelina14

Guest
Please pray for me so that my application for a teaching job in the USA would be approved. Right now we are experiencing financial difficulty and I'm so very depress..I resigned from my work as a teacher last year. I thought my application would be approved immediately but I was wrong.. Now I realize that it takes time for the approval from USCIS. It's already one year now when I filed for a teaching job in Washington..so please help me to pray for my approval..My family always blame me for my decision but I cannot do anything now that I'm unemployed here in the Philippines..Thank you and God bless us all...
 
Please Lord be with ###, please that she might find work. Please Lord uplift her and fill her heart with your love, light and blessings.
 
God will plan for everything for you, be patient, do prayer that's all okay, take care.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my son stop staying up so late. Please let my husband pay me the money he owes me for the bills. Please let my health improve. Please let my application get approved, or me at least hear something about it very soon. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
156
Father asking that you grant me approval for my lost passpoet application. I submitted all my info and I have been calling for an update but I keep getting delays and no info. Father please resolve this for me and let it be approved with no more delay. I also have a few people wanting websites...
Replies
10
Views
196
Please pray for me to get a miracle breakthrough above all obstacles to have my UK VISA approved by the home office, I need this breakthrough at this moment, that they be no resistance, delays or back and forth. I need this very much it's important to me help me pray for a Visa approval ### is...
Replies
7
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,048
Messages
16,818,130
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom