For Any Lung Cancer To Be Removed Completely

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVELYNNR

Humble Prayer Warrior
WE PRAY IN JESUS NAME RIGHT NOW FOR ### TO BE DELIVERED FROM ANY SICKNESS FROM ANY LUNG CANCER WE CANCELLED IN JESUS NAME ANY SPIRIT OF DEATH RIGHT NOW AND WE DECLARE IN JESUS NAME LONG LIFE FOR ### ALSO WE CANCELLED IN JESUS NAME THAT HE WONT NEED A OXIGEN MACHIE TO CARRY WITH HIM. AMEN.
 
We pray in the Holy Name of Jesus that all cancer cells be destroyed and for complete healing because we know that by his stripes we are healed. My ### will be having brain surgery for cancer on Tuesday with radiation and then will begin chemo and radiation on his lungs and lymph nodes. I Command in the Holy Name of Jesus that all cancer cells will be destroyed from your family member and will be removed from my ###'s body. When 2 are in agreement, God is in the midst so I have faith and am believing for total healing for all. AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please brethren pray for my Wife ### who has stage 4 lung cancer in her right lung and emphysema in her left lung, she's in hospital very weak and needs strengthen, pray her oxygen levels and sats levels improve and go back to normal, she might be allowed home if these improve by Tuesday, pray a...
Replies
15
Views
202
The VA found a nodule on one of my lungs, and now they want to repeat the CAT scan. I was a heavy smoker for years and have COPD. However, I quit smoking five years before I was even diagnosed with COPD, and I had negative CAT scans five years in a row that my outside-VA provider ordered after...
Replies
20
Views
681
I had a biopsy done this morning on one of my lungs checking for lung cancer. I won't know the results until next Monday, I could really use some prayers for Jesus to save me from this horrible illness.
Replies
9
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,630
Messages
16,813,536
Members
650,923
Latest member
Giarorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom