For ### and ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter asmi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

asmi

Guest
DEAR LORD ALMIGHTY, PLEASE KEEP MY ### AND ### IN THE BEST OF HEALTH GUARD THEM ALWAYS. PLEASE STOP TESTING THEM. MY ### HUMILIATED US AND WE HAVE HAD TO ENDURE INNUMERABLE HURDLES AFTER OUR FATHER'S DEPARTURE GIVE US STRENGTH, COURAGE, PREVENT US FROM MAKING MISTAKES AND TRUSTING PEOPLE BLINDLY PLEASE LORD SHOW US THE WAY.
 
God please keep ### mother and ### sister in good health and make everything well with family and friends and give them strength, help them prevent themselves from making mistake and not to trust people blindly. Amen.
 
Do daily scripture Jesus will lead the way, discuss the message of Jesus, and how you can also help others.
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name with all my heart, “That You will bless and encourage me to surrender all of me to You. I present and surrender to You my heart and my life. I give you my heart. Bless me to come to know You in all Your ways and love You with an insatiable (ravenous, unquenchable, greedy, huge) love. I surrender my thought life and appetites to You. Do what You need to do in me to make me whole in You. I give you permission to deliver me from me. Don’t let me be deceived. Don’t let me play the fool. If there is anything in my life that I place above my relationship with You, reveal it to me and do what You need to do to get my life in order. Help me get my priorities in order and keep my focus on You. If I have to say goodbye to friendships, relationships, or things in my life that You are not pleased with, I am willing. Lord Jesus help me and give me the strength to let it go.

Walk me back through my past and heal the wounds that are there. Heal me completely. Make me whole in You. Prepare me for what you have prepared for me. Make me ready for what you have ready for me. Show me the importance of and how to develop my skills. Show me how to always take God seriously, respect the things of God, and God’s Word. Anoint Me Lord Jesus when I am ready to do what You have called me to do. Teach me how to respect and protect that anointing. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. God do this for us all in Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, so be it!

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net, www.encourager.us

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will save everyone in my family and everyone that I know that is not saved. I pray that they all will come to know You, love You, and obey You. God please do this for me and for the Kingdom of God. Thank You Jesus. Amen!"

*If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. (Deuteronomy 30:8-9 & 1 Samuel 15:22)
 
Respect love and learn daily each day is a new day do not make more work for yourself than necessary. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please show me if this decision of mine is right and either help me to persist or guide me to adjust and release it not to be my way. Lord help me to keep my boundaries because these people act humiliating and like I am poor and stupid and incapable. It really hurts. I suffer from it for...
Replies
7
Views
101
Pray for my daughters. ### and ### ###. I humiliated them. Drank too much alcohol after my husband ghosted us. Their father. They need God’s help to deal with my behavior and humiliation I caused them. Pray they can heal. Learn to be ok. Maybe like me again some day. Pray please for my family.
Replies
6
Views
120
Please lord save me, im unable to focus on anything. Im always lethargic and not being competent. Please lord Jesus help me be competent and complete all my jobs without any hurdles I'm begging you lord. Please don't let me fall down. Please be my shield and protection. Help my mind getting...
Replies
11
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom