For ### And ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter ibelive
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ibelive

Guest
Please pray for my ### and ### who have become lost in the horrible world of drugs. They are good people who are sick from this awful disease. Please pray they will find their way back. I love them so much.

THANK YOU ALL.
 
Dear God,

Please fill your children with acceptance, love, light, power and wisdom. I ask you to take away the emptiness and darkness within them that leads to drugs and bring forth your Infinite Light of healing. Amen.
 
I pray for ### and ### to be away from using drugs, in the name of Lord Jesus. Praise the Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Lord drugs are such a horrible stronghold. But you are stronger. Please help these people find their way back to you and leave this dangerous world of drugs behind. Amen
 
I claim protection for your son and daughter that they be signed with the cross of Jesus, sealed with the blood of Jesus, hidden in Christ and protected all around with your holy angels. ### drugs are not of you I ask you to remove the drugs and the temptation out of the lives of these children and set them free from the bonds of chemical dependency.
 
Psalm 29:11

11 The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace.

Ephesians 3:16

16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being,

Ephesians 6:10

10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.

Colossians 2:6-7

6 So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, 7 rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

Psalm 9:9

9 The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.

Deuteronomy 28:12

The LORD will open for you His good storehouse, the heavens, to give rain to your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hand; and you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow.

John 10:10

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

May God fulfill all your desires...amen

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you in advance for your profound prayers. My dad is in stage ### of ###. He has had severe episodes of demonic ### and accusations that are very evil. It breaks my heart to see our father suffering from this awful disease. He gets his attacks at night and it seems mornings. It seems that...
Replies
12
Views
240
My wife and I are trying to buy a house and it is a awful experience. If you don't get to a house in 48 hours, it will sell. Everything is so expensive. Interest rates are horrible. Now, my wife and I don't see eye to eye on the house we want. She fell in love with house that is covered in red...
Replies
9
Views
116
Dear Lord Jesus, I have good ideas to help society. Here I am cleaning up after animals. Isolated in a bad environment. I feel like you forgot me. It is awful. I lost my home my job years ago stuck living with my Parents. Will you please help me land one small tv spot. You let others get on tv...
Replies
10
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,482
Messages
16,788,464
Members
649,050
Latest member
Twiartormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom