~For All~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bingo

Good and Faithful Servant
For all that are here, I pray for pure hearts, and brotherly love...

as it is needed far an wide...thank you Lord for this day, thank you

for my wife's need's being met, I am grateful for those involved...

this I pray..."Let it be remembered, and remembered well of these

Divine words...'A house ( kingdom ) divided against itself cannot stand"...

Let us not flinch from the TRUTH...that 'we the people' have become

desperately divided! "I believe it is time to be BOLD in our faith"!

~"Now Is The Time"~

"In the name of Christ...I pray this to be"..."AMEN"!
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I write this not from a place of strength, but from deep suffering. My heart is heavy, my body is weak, and my tears will not stop. For days now, I have not eaten. I have no home to go to. And with pain I can hardly put into words — I have lost my child to...
Replies
13
Views
172
We need to Get all the help on this Urgent matter that these legal offices take our case asap, it is very involving and praying to find all the proof please, in Jesus mighty name and blood covering. Amen
Replies
9
Views
172
🙏 NATIONAL & WORLD LEADERS NEED OUR PRAYERS (Now, Can't Show News Articles, China, Russia & Their Allies are Actively Preparing & Prepared for Global Conflict, Peaceful Nations Unprepared, Undisciplined by-and-largely), Tim 2:1-2, The New Testament Urges Prayer for ALL in Authority... "I exhort...
Replies
10
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,133
Messages
16,819,207
Members
651,200
Latest member
Piomont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom