For All The People Who Struggle

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ann
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ann

Guest
Dear heavenly father I think you for this day and think you for everything that you do. I am requesting prayer for people who need God in their life and those who use drugs. God can deliver those drugs from you, He delivered me. I just want everyone know that you can make it through anything just have Faith, and trust me it's not hard. I mean don't you have faith that there is air that you breathe so why can't you have faith in God. God is my provider, He's my Friend when I'm down and out, and He's there when my back is against the wall and I've lost all hope He is ALWAYS there and when I say ALWAYS that's what I mean.
 
may our lord jesus bless all that you are.
 
Please Lord listen to this prayer and answer with your mighty powerful hand for nothing is impossible for you. There are many who are struggling with drug abuse and being far away from you. Help them find their path and fill the ache in their hearts that they try to fill with drugs and alcohol. You are the hope for the hopeless. Open their heart, eyes, and help them look towards you. In Jesus Name!
 
Praying mightly and asking for all drugs to be removed from the face of this earth in ### your will be given. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
1
Views
531
Dear God, I pray for those who are having trouble forgiving anyone and we ask You give them the strength and grace to let the offence go and let the bitterness go in Jesus' name Lord, You saw the way they were mishandled or mistreated by someone or others and it takes a lot to forgive when the...
Replies
12
Views
209
1) a girl who is a Christian who has backslidden from the faith. I don't know the whole story, but for some reason she won't reach out to me, perhaps because she doesn't know how to, as we haven't seen each other for a long while & we don't know each other all that much. I can relate to her in...
Replies
10
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom