For A Physical Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter dack
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dack

Guest
have been diagnosed with weak kidneys, bladder problems, prostrate problems, ulcers on the right foot & ankles. prayer is awesome!. shalom, ###.
 
Lord God my brother in Christ ### needs you. Father touch him and let him be healed. Lord give him courage and strength. Let him know all is good. Let him feel your presence. thanks LORSD, in Jesus's name, amen. / ###
 
Dear Lord,

Please heal this person and give him good health.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me for healing from High blood pressure, chest pain and ulcer. for comfort, and peace for my family.
Replies
13
Views
182
Please pray for my family. My ###-year-old daughter was just diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver, and we're praying for healing. My ###-year-old grandmother fell on concrete today, was knocked unconscious, and we don't know how serious her injuries are. Thank you for your prayers. ❤️
Replies
13
Views
200
Pray for me please if possible. I’m ###. ###. I’m ###. I was diagnosed with brain damage from alcohol. My husband, Catholic and ###, ###, ghosted me and our two daughters. Grown. Doing well. I was so devastated I drank alcohol. Wine. Then straight up vodka. I don’t remember drinking. I was...
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,923
Messages
16,793,644
Members
649,491
Latest member
Daemoroydoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom