For a little while now I have been asking you all to join me in prayers for salvation for my daughter ###, my grandchildren ###, ###, ###, and ### and my mum and dad ### and ###. Now I have more good news regarding them. ### told me a couple of weeks or more ago that she had started to do her gratitude prayers to our Creator before she goes to bed. She didn't properly believe in Jesus though she knows demons are real and knows I'm under a lot of spiritual attack. Well now she has just text me and said she is going to start reading the Bible I gave her last year. I'm so happy Praise God, thank you so much prayer warriors and please keep praying for them. God bless. update - Today I spoke to ### and she has asked me to go to church with her and her Christian friend. She has a couple of friends who are probably not beneficial to her Christian walk but she also has 2 Christian friends, please pray she draws closer to them and they can help her spiritually. Thank you so much.
Hallelujah, be in faith with HIM, Yeshua I pray to you to touch the heart of your daughter's and sons, Yeshua you are our udharkrta, Our Spiritual father, in Yeshua name we ask for complete life change, we ask for mercy, we ask for blessings, I cancel all evil spirits which brings them down in Yeshua name I cancel them all, Yeshua hold us, thank you Yeshua Amen ✝️🤲🙏🙇‍♀️
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For a while now, I can’t seem to find someone I love and loves me unless he’s married, as I write this my heart is heavy, I’ve prayed my God I have tried, I am tired, Lord I have searched, I can’t seem to have it it’s so bad to want love so bad and fail to get it, I feel cursed when I see other...
Replies
11
Views
269
For a little while now I have been asking you all to join me in prayers for salvation for my daughter ###, my grandchildren ###, ###, ###, and ###, and my mum and dad ### and ###. Now I have more good news regarding them. ### told me a couple of weeks or more ago that she had started to do her...
Replies
11
Views
395
For a little while now I have been asking you all to join me in prayers for salvation for my daughter ###, my grandchildren ###, ###, ###, and ###, and my mum and dad ### and ###. Now I have more good news regarding them. ### told me a couple of weeks or more ago that she had started to do her...
Replies
8
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,538
Messages
16,800,681
Members
650,058
Latest member
Cyraymorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom