For a House of our own

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAYANJACOB

Servant of All
Loving Lord, I thank you for every thing you have given to me.

Bless me with a house of our own in ###. Dear Prayer warriors, Please pray for ### for this intention. I thank you in advance for your prayers.
 
Yes, Lord, I join in praying for my ### to please provide him a house of your choosing. Let it be the ideal place for him and his family. This can be where he raises his family and uses it for ministry to others as well. Please guide him and provide the resources as he looks. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
lord, please bless u'r son with the house. May everything work according to his desires and u'r perfect will. Thankyou Jesus. In ur mighty name.Amen.

lord, please bless u'r son with the house. May everything work according to his desires and u'r perfect will. Thankyou Jesus. In ur mighty name.Amen.
 
Lord, ### needs a place to life in ###. Please supply the need according to your riches in Glory by Christ Jesus our Lord. Amen
 
God loves you and is pleased with your gratitude. May He further bless you with a home that will honor Him.
 
I am praying for you! May God bless you with a beautiful home you can call your own!
 
Lord God, I pray that You would allow ### to realize the dream of having his own home. I pray You would honor his request and allow him to establish a home with Christ at its very center. Let the love of Your Son shine brightly amongst his family, give them strong family roots in their own home, strong roots of faith in Your Word. May Your blessings flow as they seek to establish a home that glorifies You. In Jesus' name, we thank You for this amazing blessing. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I ### come to You in the name of Jesus. You know my deep desire to have a home of my own . Lord, right now I do not have the money to buy a house, but I know that You own all the silver and gold, and nothing is impossible for You .I ask that You pour out Your financial blessings...
Replies
9
Views
202
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Joel 3:10 – “Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears. Let the weakling say, ‘I am strong!’” Extended Explanation: Joel 3:10 is a continuation of God’s call to the nations for a final confrontation. This verse...
Replies
6
Views
133
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:2 – “All day long I have held out my hands to an obstinate people, who walk in ways not good, pursuing their own imaginations.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 65:2 portrays God’s deep patience and unending love...
Replies
9
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,370
Messages
16,787,527
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom