Kalyx

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Lord. Pls heal and clear my uterus and help me to conceive a baby and deliver a full term healthy baby. Pls clear all my ill health. I lost baby at ### months due to preterm. Had surgery for removing placenta. It was my precious pregnancy after ### years of various operations. Pls bless me with a healthy baby as soon as my body is ready. Thankyou Lord.
 
Kalyx I'm praying for your well-being and health. May you be blessed with a healthy womb and a beautiful child, in the mighty name of Jesus, amen.
Our Lord answers prayers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God in Heaven, creator and provider of everything. With humble hearts, I pray that you give me healing urgently today, since I suffered now diarrhea, help me that through medication and healthy rest helps me do better, and not to harm my baby. Lord God I pray also for my upcoming delivery...
Replies
10
Views
201
Prayers please for a successful surgery tomorrow for my daughter-in-law. She was born with a separated uterus and surgery is needed to allow for room for a growing baby, without risk of miscarriage or preterm labor. Prayers also that she and our son will be able to easily conceive soon after and...
Replies
5
Views
244
I’m around ### weeks pregnant and I had abdominal pain and bleeding and doctors mentioned since the heart beat was not present in the last scan they can’t say if the baby is healthy and asked to wait for ### days. ### is the next scan date. I request for your prayers to get the baby’s heart beat...
Replies
9
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,207
Messages
16,785,569
Members
648,780
Latest member
Chreeltorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom