Follow-Up On A Previous Prayer Request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wagontrain

Prayer Warrior
I had requested prayers for a friend of mine who has Pneumonia. He was released from the hospital after a week but still had trouble with his lungs. I have not heard anything about his condition and fear he had a relapse. Pray for complete healing and that I will be able to find out about his condition.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My challenge didn't go as I thought it would. The main reason I went for it was because I owe 5 people their money. I'm in serious debt and these people I owe live nearby, not far, can just say neighbors skipping 2 to 3 houses to their homes. Some previous month was making up stories, some was...
Replies
8
Views
339
Some years ago my reputation was destroyed by the sins of my past. Though I have turned away from them they infected my life now anyway. I ran into someone at the church I had started going to, I was uncertain whether I should return. Today I tried to catch a bus back to that same church, only...
Replies
8
Views
161
Hi everyone 🤍 I wanted to share another update and ask for continued prayer. For those who may not know the story, I have known this girl for about 8 years. Over the last couple of years our feelings grew and around 7 to 8 months ago it became something deeper. I am a Christian and she is a...
Replies
7
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,701
Members
649,319
Latest member
Naemorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom