Flu has taken over me and my 2 little ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polomom

Prayer Partner
Please help pray for our health to get better quickly. We've had this since Monday and I've been in bed all week. My husband has been taking time off work to tend to us and he cannot take anymore time off. I may be pregnant too, so a prayer to help keep the little one strong and healthy too. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Though it took some time to fully recover, I did feel immediate relief after the first couple of prayers....THANK YOU GOD! and thank you to those who interceded in prayer. Praise God!
 
May the Lord comfort you and heal you and your family. May He protect your precious baby. In Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank the Lord that sees EL-ROI for my TRIPLETS (2 boys and a girl) 1 John 5:14-15 I thank the Lord for our HOUSE ACCOMMODATIOM Luke 11:11 I thank the Lord for my MINISTRY ENLARGEMENT(SETTLED) psalm 37:4, mark 11:24 The lord HAS SHOWN ME GREAT MERCY The lord did EXACTLY AS HE SAID FIRE HAS...
Replies
7
Views
690
I live alone, am ### and literally feel like I'm dying inside from loneliness. My kids and grandkids come to visit, I have wonderful friends in my neighbors, but I know that every day begins and ends alone. People can't be here every day, they have their lives to live. No matter what I do, who I...
Replies
48
Views
2K
Request prayer for my 2 little ones as I fight terminal breast cancer diagnosis. Could I ever make the Lord proud when all I do is pray for them once I’m gone. So selfish am I to request peace for myself when The Lord gave his life for me…🙏
Replies
11
Views
369
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom