Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly come to whoever is reading this that you will agree in prayer with me for God to deliver me from this flea problem. I've done everything in my power to get rid of them, but I call upon the Lord my helper in Jesus' name. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
161
I AM OLD DONT WALK WELL HUSBAND CANT HELP IM BATTLING THIS ALONE WITH GODS HELP I COULD USE HUMAN HELP
Replies
11
Views
153
Prayers for all the termites and spiders to go from my home scaring my kids frogs keep coming in the neighbors won't stop banging and slamming doors playing loud obnoxious music Jesus, I'm trying but it's hard mentally I'm drained these big cats ducks and rabbits won't stay away I thank Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,192
Messages
16,785,217
Members
648,774
Latest member
Ceemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom