First Lesson: Let Go And Let God

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kristie

Guest
Let Go and Let God

I can testify that this was the very first lesson God taught me so long ago. I think it is a hard lesson for every stander, letting go and letting God. Just laying it on the altar and walking away leaving them there, but it really is a have to do thing.

I can remember years ago when God was working on me real hard to stop interfering, to just let Him deal with my husband and keep my mouth shut. One day He told me to pack my things and go to my mom's, that He was taking my husband out of here and into the wilderness where they could be one on one because I just could not let go, and I was hindering more than I was helping.

Sure enough, a man who would not leave for nothing (sometimes I wanted him too..lol), was gone within hours of me leaving. This was one of the times that there never was another woman involved, he truly was alone and one on one with God through that outing.

I learned that if God cannot get us to let go of our own accord, sometimes He will take them out from us so that He can work on them. And for many that may be exactly why their spouses are out there, especially those who have no real motive, like adultery, that has them out there.

Sometimes God just has to get us out of His way when we will not step out of the way ourselves.

###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God wants me to know that what feels impossible to me is never impossible for him. Keep believing. Better days are coming.
Replies
8
Views
155
You know what I've been hoping for, even the things I'm afraid to admit out loud. Those dreams in my heart are not there by accident. You placed them in me for a reason, and you have not forgotten them. Do not let disappointment make me give up now. What you have for me is real, and it is coming...
Replies
9
Views
156
You know what I’m holding onto: the guilt, the regrets, and the things I wish I could undo. But Listen to you, I am forgiven. I don’t have to keep carrying something you already took from me. Let it go, not because it didn’t matter, but because I deserve peace. Walk forward, you are not holding...
Replies
9
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,210
Messages
16,785,585
Members
648,784
Latest member
Eldiagate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom