First Day Of Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cma

Guest
pls. pray for my first day of work tomorrow. may i be able to focus on what needs to be learned and i may be able to get along well with my co workers. also, may God help me to remain peaceful each day. thank you God for my new job! Amen.
 
Lord help focus into a new day with opportunity. Amen.
 
Thank you Lord for providing work for this person. Now Lord bless the work of her hands. In Jesus name I pray.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello all, I'd like to ask for your prayers once again! I start my first day of my new job, on-boarding and training, tomorrow, and I'm really nervous, and I have terrible social anxiety! I've been praying for a job for a long time now, and God has blessed me with one, so I'm really worried that...
Replies
9
Views
118
It’s the first day of school tomorrow and I already know some students that are trouble makers, please pray for protection and favor and peace and joy instead fear and anxiety. It was terrible last year with how defiant students were, I need God’s wisdom and protection and favor with parent and...
Replies
12
Views
180
Dear heavenly father God, thank you for my life and another beautiful day. Bless and guide me on my first day to work. Pray that you also bless and protect my job, my boss, coworkers, and all customers I'll be approaching. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
6
Views
359
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,186
Messages
16,785,150
Members
648,766
Latest member
Hoiranian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom