fire of Holy Spirit must come on evil devil bad things against ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
fire of Holy Spirit must come on evil devil bad things against ### in Jesus Name. Protection, prosperity in ###'s life in Jesus Name. To be free of persecution in Jesus Name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask you to pray, a person does bad things against me, conjures, causes damage. Please pray for this person. Her name is ###, she says bad things about me and wants to do damage to death and failure. Offends Jesus Christ our God. She leads a depraved lifestyle sleeping with different men. I...
Replies
8
Views
236
My dad is plotting bad things against me and has already lied-please pray he is made harmless, restrained soon, and I am safe and protected. Please pray my legal issue is successful and I am blessed with huge abundant compensation.
Replies
9
Views
160
P
  • Locked
To be free of persecution, protection, prosperity, Fire of Holy Spirit must come on evil devil and bad things against ###, miracles in finances, miracles in ###'s life in Jesus Name,
Replies
0
Views
85
PraySite Requests
P
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,036
Messages
16,794,618
Members
649,598
Latest member
Dwuimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom