fire of Holy Spirit must come on evil devil bad things against ### in Jesus Name. Protection, prosperity in ###'s life in Jesus Name. To be free of persecution in Jesus Name.
I ask you to pray, a person does bad things against me, conjures, causes damage.
Please pray for this person. Her name is ###, she says bad things about me and wants to do damage to death and failure. Offends Jesus Christ our God. She leads a depraved lifestyle sleeping with different men. I...
My dad is plotting bad things against me and has already lied-please pray he is made harmless, restrained soon, and I am safe and protected. Please pray my legal issue is successful and I am blessed with huge abundant compensation.
To be free of persecution, protection, prosperity, Fire of Holy Spirit must come on evil devil and bad things against ###, miracles in finances, miracles in ###'s life in Jesus Name,