Dear All, thank you for your prayers! ### was successfully secured two days after disappearing and she is back home, safe and loved, with her family. May the highest good bless you all.
Hello Everyone! Hello Lord! I come for you to seek for guidance, emotional and spirtitual support to guide my kitten's whereabout. She jump to my bag earlier today and since then we're not able to locate her. She's indoor cat and bot used to noise, other stray pets, and rain. I pray I get to see...
My daughter and I are in latter stages of her dad's battle with colon cancer. He isn't seeking treatment by choice and we will be in desperate need of a new home. My daughter has never lived in an apartment before, but I won't be able to afford the Single family home we're currently living in...
LIFE IN I GET TO MOVE ASAP FAR AS POSSIBLE GREATLY A NEW HOME SAFE SECURE GREATLYYYYYYY IN SECRET OUT OF ### OUT OF ### URGENTLYYY FROM WHERE IAM FAR AWAY WITH MY 2 CATS SATAN ### ### SHITE CREW HAVE NOTHING OF MINE MY MOMS MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR ALLIANCES OUR PETS TO KEEP GREATLYYYYYY EVER...