Find Love In My Life Back Again

  • Thread starter Thread starter Allieghosh
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Allieghosh

Guest
Could you please pray for me so that my love comes back to me? He is the only person I love. We are feeling a lot of detachment off late. I am in need for God's blessing. Please pray for me. I will also try my best to go through individual requests and pray for each one of you. Together we can make our wishes come true.

###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you, Sir! Your prayer means a lot to me.

Thank you so much Articles. Thank you! Your prayers mean a lot to me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord pour you oil over her right now and give her your peace right now Lord let you will be done in this situation and we give you all the praise and the glory in Jesus Name Amen.
 
I am grateful to each one of you for praying for me. I am so thankful that words fail to express my gratitude. He is the love that I never had and for him to be unresponsive shattered me completely. It seems like he is trying to put effort into this. Can I please request you good people to pray for me so that he becomes a reality for me. I will forever be grateful to you for all your kindness. May The Lord answer and grant all your wishes. Amen.
 
Thank you so much Praise###. I am very thankful to you!

Thank you Believing###. Each and every act of kindness means a lot to me! Thank you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear friends and prayer warriors, My back is squarely up against the wall. I badly need your prayers. In August 2022, my wife left me and then used the courts to take my children from me. I was 5000 miles away in Texas when she did those things. I just started a new job and was working to set...
Replies
7
Views
195
And defile and damaged goods. There’s a stain on me. I’m damaged. I fear like I can’t fall in love in a healthy pure way again. Do you know people who have? It’s not fair that some women get a run through. It really isn’t. Why couldn’t I have a good noble man pick me up from the get go? Was it...
Replies
8
Views
313
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Preface: Yes, I am a Christian. Yes, I believe in the name or the authority of Jesus Christ. Yes, I believe in the power of prayer. Thus, I am here, asking you all to pray for me. Background: In August 2022, my preaching job in Alaska was complete and...
Replies
7
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom