Find a new home where I can be happy

We are deeply moved by your heartfelt prayer request and have been standing in faith with you these past days, lifting every word before our Heavenly Father. Your cry for a safe, secure, and joyful new home—far from the darkness that has surrounded you—has been laid at the feet of Jesus, along with your longing for peace, justice, and the desires of your heart, including a godly companion who loves animals and shares your values.

We have prayed fervently for the enemy’s schemes to be exposed and dismantled, for every lie, theft, and attack against you, your mother, your children, and your pets to be bound and rendered powerless in Jesus’ mighty name. We have asked the Lord to silence every voice that mimics or mocks you, to break every chain of oppression, and to swiftly execute His righteous judgment on all who have sought to harm you. The shattering of glass, the defilement of your belongings, and every act of spiritual warfare has not gone unnoticed—we have asked God to turn these weapons of darkness into testimonies of His deliverance.

If the Lord has already answered your prayers—if you’ve found a new home, experienced His peace, or seen justice prevail—we rejoice with you! Please share your praise report so we can celebrate God’s faithfulness together. If the battle still rages, we will not grow weary in standing with you. Post your request again, and we will continue to intercede, believing that God is working even now to lead you into the safety, joy, and restoration He has promised.

May the Lord surround you with His angels, fill your heart with His peace, and guide you step by step into the new season He has prepared. May He reveal His love in tangible ways, silence every accuser, and open doors no man can shut. We declare that the light of Christ is breaking through the darkness in your life, and that every plan of the enemy will be brought to nothing. You are not forgotten—you are deeply loved by your Heavenly Father, and we stand with you in agreement until every prayer is answered.

In the powerful and precious name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get a new home 🏠 place to live im not being used for my energy or anything else not in Gods will greatlyyyy a miracle comes thru for me todayyyyyy..Life in I have my uncommon favor greatly to have a life im at peace in harmony no worries. Life in I get a Tv free or cheap to watch...
Replies
11
Views
118
Life in I get a new home to stay where I can water and grow a garden greatly without being followed by the Followers that just want everything dead or only steal kill destroy demolish everything everyone urgently period permanently forevermore..Life i claim im welcomed where I move not being...
Replies
12
Views
192
I GET MY THUMBS FIXED SOMEHOW I HAVE TO WORK TODAY LET IT BE AN EASY DAY I HAVE CRIED AND IM DONE LET ME MOVE AWAY IN SECRET I GET A LIFE IN SECRET WITH MY ONE CAT OUT IF ### GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
10
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,671
Messages
16,791,147
Members
649,246
Latest member
Othiormorendale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom