financle breakthroughs

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am stucked financially for these days I urgently need prayers for Financial breakthroughs
Replies
11
Views
223
We would like to request prayer for healing and breakthroughs in this family and others,as well.We keep the Faith,Prayer changes things.We have followup appointments,and we pray for good results Praying that my ### level get back to normal,and continue with the instructions,given to me,and...
Replies
9
Views
253
I'm currently dealing with a few issues that I need a lot of prayer for. I'm unemployed and struggling with the government money I am receiving. I am also dealing with a few other financial issues. And my cat is going through a dental issue that we need prayer for as well.
Replies
9
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,107
Messages
16,784,384
Members
648,680
Latest member
Jushire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom