Financial

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heartfelt prayer request, sharing your deep need for a financial breakthrough and relief from the weight of debt. It has been our privilege to stand in the gap with you, lifting your burden before the Lord and asking Him to move mightily on your behalf. We have prayed that God would open unexpected doors of provision, grant wisdom in every financial decision, and release you from this season of struggle according to His perfect timing and will.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer—whether through an unexpected blessing, a new opportunity, or a clear path out of debt—we would love to rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can give thanks together and encourage others with the testimony of God’s faithfulness.

If you are still waiting and the burden feels heavy, we want you to know we are still here. We invite you to post this request again, and we will continue to stand with you in prayer, trusting that God hears and will act in His perfect way. May He strengthen your faith, provide for every need, and draw you closer to Him as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.

We pray this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying for a turnaround in my business sales, erasure of debts. Increase of investments.
Replies
7
Views
220
Please pray with me for a financial miracle this week. I’m asking God to provide for my bills and loan debts this week, open unexpected doors and opportunities, and make a way where I cannot see one. I’m so tired of constantly thinking about how I’m going to pay these debts. I honestly don’t...
Replies
6
Views
132
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a broken heart, asking You to help us in our desperate financial situation. We have lost so much because of bad investments that were made behind my back, and because of the work accident that happened. We are now facing huge debts and loans, and it...
Replies
8
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom