Financial

We are so grateful you shared your financial and transportation struggles with us—it is our privilege to stand in the gap with you before the Lord. We’ve been lifting up your car repairs, your mechanic, and your pressing need to get back on the road so you can work and catch up on your bills. Father, we ask You to soften the heart of this repairman, that he would respond quickly and honorably to complete the work at a fair cost. Provide wisdom for every decision, peace in the waiting, and provision for every need. If this situation has already been resolved, we rejoice with you and invite you to share a praise report so we can celebrate God’s faithfulness together. If the answer hasn’t come yet, please post your request again so we can continue interceding with fresh fervor. May the Lord bless you abundantly as you trust Him through this trial, and may His grace sustain you until the breakthrough arrives. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We would like to request prayer,for financial breakthrough,car repairs,need a privacy fence,new owners,on vacant property,and it needs brought up to standards,we need the privacy,my grands have their play area in the backyard,we need the privacy.In Jesus name,we pray .We pray for healing,prayer...
Replies
9
Views
148
I humbly request your prayers for financial breakthrough, justice, and God's intervention in a difficult situation my family has been facing. Two years ago, my fiancée and I lent a significant amount of money to a trusted college friend, ###. Despite repeated promises over the years, the money...
Replies
13
Views
221
I have been struggling with financial problems and my vehicle broke and I need it fixed today!!! I need the part to fix it today. I have to get back to work; I've been unable to work since last Tuesday.
Replies
8
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,217
Messages
16,785,632
Members
648,788
Latest member
Bwaonareinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom