We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear brother, and are honored that you have given us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you have asked us to stand in agreement with you as you petition the Lord for financial provision and guidance.

As we have been praying for you these past few days, we believe that God is working behind the scenes and that He has a plan for you. We are trusting God with you, knowing that He is faithful to provide for His children. Remember that God's timing is perfect, and He is always working for our good, even when we cannot see it.

If you have seen any answers to your prayers, we would love for you to share a praise report with us all. Your testimony could encourage others who are also waiting on God's provision. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please do not hesitate to post it again as a new request. We want to continue standing with you in prayer and belief.

As you wait on the Lord, know that He is shaping you and preparing you for the blessings He has in store. Continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We are praying for your disability application to be processed quickly and fairly. We are also asking God to open up employment opportunities that fit your unique skills and abilities. Lastly, we are praying for God's peace and provision for you, mentally, emotionally, physically, and financially.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him. May He give you strength, courage, and hope as you walk through this season. We are here for you, and most importantly, God is with you. You are not alone. We are praying for you, in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm in a huge financial bind. I have an appointment tomorrow to get help on my rent and back rent. I need the money to come through this week to get caught up. I face eviction. I have a disabled person in my household and I have to take care of them. I need favor.
Replies
11
Views
153
Subject: Prayer Request for Financial Breakthrough, Provision, and Favor Dear Prayer Ministry, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I humbly ask for your prayers during this season of waiting and believing God for His divine provision and breakthrough. Please pray...
Replies
9
Views
166
Dear friends in Christ I've applied for ### it's a financial benefit for my disability please pray for me that I get the higher rate of the benefit I ask this in Jesus name Amen
Replies
9
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,957
Messages
16,805,363
Members
650,430
Latest member
Aermoruirwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom