Financial

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwilfong1231

Prayer Warrior
please pray for me, as I write this there are 2 companies that are trying to garnish my check. Due to bad choices I made last year, I got several title loans and have been able to only pay one of them back 100 0/0.

I'm struggling as it is and don't know what to do. I'm in debt about ### because of this. I need a miracle. I've been looking for a p/t Job too and haven't found one as yet. Also please be praying still for my ### b-friend

because he was laid off this last week. Thank-you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I come to you today in need of a financial blessing for job and emergency funds. Father you know my struggles and you know what I have been thorough and put through. Father I need a miracle for I'm tired of trying for over a year a job I worked for wrongfully termination and no one will...
Replies
9
Views
143
I am a ### year old woman who has worked my entire life but mostly low-income jobs. I have been single my whole life and recently as a single-income household, I'm finding it difficult to make ends meet on my salary. I have tried very hard to find a better paid job or a side husslre but due to...
Replies
11
Views
446
I am asking God to sell a piece of equipment I my business this week. It was a purchase that I made that I shouldn’t have. If I can sell and get out from under it, it would greatly reduce my financial anxiety and burden. I desire to bless others financially as the Spirit prompts and because of...
Replies
10
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,185
Messages
16,819,892
Members
651,234
Latest member
Spleirhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom