Financial struggle need job offer urgently

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I want to pray for my ### who are struggling for money. They are owed money from their employer for many years of work, they are denying to pay. They have worked very hard without missing a day and yet they are denied their honest payment. I pray that their years of financial struggle get...
Replies
10
Views
212
Please pray with me that the job offer I have received for a higher-paying position will not fall through, but that every step between the offer and my start date will be covered, protected, and completed without any obstacles. I am asking God to establish this opportunity and use it as a true...
Replies
11
Views
118
Dear lord, I am going through a rough patch in my life right now as I am a broke college student who don't know if they'll be able to make ends meet this month. Dear Jesus, I requested prayers for a job here before and I got that job but it will only start this month and I hope you will support...
Replies
8
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,777
Messages
16,814,929
Members
651,008
Latest member
Bruilmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom