Financial stability and a home

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Please help me you know my financial burdens and how I’m the only one providing for my family. I’m behind in mortgage payments and my home insurance is too expensive to pay. My house also needs repairs that I can’t afford to pass an inspection for a lower home insurance. I have been looking...
Replies
7
Views
235
FINANCIAL STABILITY: Praying for a Job and my business to work - I have faith like a mustard seed that my God is able to deliver me from ALL oppression and make life worth living again. for Jesus sake do it Lord!
Replies
8
Views
179
Please pray for my health, especially that my TSH returns to normal, for God's guidance in finding a new job, and for His provision and breakthrough in our family's finances. Thank you so much for keeping us in your prayers.
Replies
13
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,058
Messages
16,784,008
Members
648,634
Latest member
Caleirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom