Financial Solvency

  • Thread starter Thread starter anamaria
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

anamaria

Guest
I request prayer for financial solvency for me and my elderly mother as we are in severe financial situation and we have full faith in our LORD Jesus that will come and bring a miracle into our lives soon (in his time). LORD have mercy on us as we are good people.

Have mercy for all that are in the same situation and believe that he is our savior.

Thank you Bless you for this Prayer!!!
 
MAY THE LORD LISTEN TO YOUR REQUEST AND BE FREE FOR ALL THE FINANCIAL SITUATION.

I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR MOTHER.

GOD BLESS..

AMEN!
 
LORD,

I pray for the miracle needed in the area of finances for ### and so many others including myself.

Jesus name - Amen
 
Please Lord help ### for finances and bless these two. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

TO GOD BE THE GLORY IN THE MIGHT NAME OF JESUS. Thank the Lord for petitions granted and just everyday blessings of life. I have been put in an extremely embarrassing situation because of my MISUSED contributions I gave for my relocation and now because of it my expenses are well over $###...
Replies
9
Views
177
My husband and I are in our mid and latter 60s living on social security and my small pension. He has Parkinson’s. My income is too high for assistance but too low to afford the simplicities of life. I’m so tired of struggling and crying. I’ve applied for several jobs to no avail. I just need...
Replies
6
Views
128
Despite graduating, my son has been unable to secure employment, and the prolonged job search has left him feeling discouraged and depressed. Please keep my son, ###, in your prayers, asking that God would open the right door for him and bless him with a job as soon as possible. Additionally, my...
Replies
11
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,572
Members
651,081
Latest member
Cyruinonwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom