Financial/relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Please pray for my boyfriend ### that his work situation improves soon... His work has been very slow lately and he needs money to visit me because we are in a long distance relationship and I miss him very much.... Thank you.
 
LORD,

I pray that you allow this couple to visit and cultivate a Godly relationship.

Jesus name - Amen
 
Lord help ### to get a great job and to see each other maybe even on a web cam. Amen.
 
i pray for financial blessings and a strengthening of this relationship Lord,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a God-fearing man and I was dating a woman who i was truly in love with for about a year. after 2 months of dating, it became long-distance. For circumstances outside of my control, she was the one who came to visit me more often. I treated her very well and I felt connected to her...
Replies
13
Views
672
Please pray for my relationship, my boyfriend is ignoring me and doesn’t make and initiation to do things. I am very lonely because God is moving things for me to be with someone and something is acting as a wall, please pray it is removed. In Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
191
Dear Pastor, Please pray for me. God knows how deeply I am hurting and how much I miss him. I have been carrying this pain quietly for so long, and sometimes I feel like I cannot bear it anymore. All I wish for is one chance to speak to him again. I don't want to force him or disturb him. I only...
Replies
12
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom