Financial problems

Jayoung

Servant of All
Our financial situation seems hopeless to me. Our business has come to a complete halt because of the drop in oil prices. I need a huge miracle and God is my only hope. Please join with me that God will send a blessing so that we can pay all our bills and restore the oil industry. So many of us are suffering from this fall in prices.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Dont be afraid for I am with you. Dont be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Amen Isaiah 41:10
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm in a deep distress part of my life, where my mental strength is crushed and physical strength and energy is ineffective. Me and my family undergoes a big financial crisis. Already, I have lakhs of money debts to others, beyond that again unexpected financial pressures. My family peace is...
Replies
11
Views
104
🙏 Please keep my family in your prayers as we are going through a difficult financial crisis. Pray that God provides for our needs, opens doors of opportunity, and gives us strength, peace, and wisdom during this challenging time. ✝️
Replies
13
Views
109
Please pray for my nephew’s marriage n financial situation. 🙏🏼😭💔✝️✝️✝️
Replies
10
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,477
Messages
16,811,513
Members
650,824
Latest member
Dwoumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom