Financial Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rogertom
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rogertom

Guest
pray that I get capital USD### to start my businesses.
 
Hello Friend, I prayed to God for you ....!

May God bless you and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I urgently get a job soon. I want to work but I am not getting any calls back. I urgently need and want to keep my house.
Replies
8
Views
141
My family and I are in urgent need of help with financial prayers. I either need 2 months rent, water, car insurance, car payments, internet "only means of communication" and trash or the money for first, last, security, 2 months car payment and insurance and a good job in a completely better...
Replies
9
Views
157
JMC everyone 🙏 After receiving Jesus, many problems in my life have been solved, and for that I thank the Lord from the bottom of my heart. But there is still one financial problem—I am trying my best to pay off my debt, but I have not been able to do it yet. However, I have complete faith in...
Replies
6
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,647
Members
651,292
Latest member
Poinarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom