Financial Prayer Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbow

Account Closed
Lord Jesus I pray and ask for forgiveness, I am a sinner, have mercy on me. Lord Full Glory to God for all of my answered prayers. Blessings to all who have supported me in my prayer as I support you in your prayer Amen.

Lord I hear my prayer too, Lord I pray that ### and I are financially debt free this year. In this I humbly pray. Thank you for answering my prayer. Amen.
 
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for financial assistance, food, and employment for a family member. Thank you, ###.
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

Let’s Pray…Dear God I ask in Jesus’ name that the person who sent me this prayer, all my family, friends, especially me, myself, and I will fall more in love with You and love You with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love that will never die but increase on a daily basis. Answer this prayer Lord Jesus exceeding, abundantly above more than I can ask, pray, plead, beg, think, dream, or even imagine. Amen, so be it, and it is so.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: Dear Lord,

Because I believe and know for a fact …Jehovah, my God desires to bless me through His Son Jesus Christ, my Lord, Savior and Redeemer. Jehovah has promised to supply all my needs according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus, today and everyday I declare that:

I am blessed with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love for God, His Son, and the Holy Spirit. I am blessed with God’s supernatural wisdom and clear direction.
• I am blessed with creativity, courage, ability and abundance.
• I am blessed with a strong will and self-discipline.
• I am blessed with a great family, good friends and good health.
• I am blessed with faith, favor and fulfillment.
• I am blessed with supernatural strength and divine protection.
• I am blessed with an obedient heart and positive outlook.
• I am blessed when I go in and when I come out.
• Any curse or negative word that has ever been spoken over me, is broken right now, in Jesus’ name.
• Everything I put my hands to do now and in the coming years will prosper beyond my expectations.
• I declare that with God, ALL things are possible in my life! And the same blessings I just spoke over my life will flow to the person who sent me this e-mail and everyone I am connected to. We are blessed in Jesus’ name. Amen. So BE IT!

U-R-Blessed,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My family and I are in urgent need of help with financial prayers. I either need 2 months rent, water, car insurance, car payments, internet "only means of communication" and trash or the money for first, last, security, 2 months car payment and insurance and a good job in a completely better...
Replies
9
Views
155
I need financial prayers . My state taxes have not come In . Please pray they are deposited soon . Last year I got them on time. Pray hard they deposit so I can pay some bill and I am worried about paying and just not fully given it to God . Please pray with me and for my health but more so...
Replies
11
Views
184
Please pray that I urgently get a job soon. I want to work but I am not getting any calls back. I urgently need and want to keep my house.
Replies
8
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,471
Messages
16,788,360
Members
649,039
Latest member
Yaerlenmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom