Financial Need

  • Thread starter Thread starter MPiliu
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MPiliu

Guest
Please do pray for me. I am in the ### and I really need money to pay my ### fees and also need money to complete my ### tuition fees for the first week of ###. Please remember me in prayer.
 
And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. – Philippians 4:19

Lord Help this family in all ways and relieve them out of financial Crisis. Praying in JESUS Name - AMEN
 
Dear God,

Please help ### in her studies and help her pay for her accommodation and husband's tuition too.

Amen
 
Lord, the earth is yours and the fullness thereof, and give it to whom you please, and we know that you delight in your children because you are a wonderful.

That is the reason why Father we come and ask that you bless this child of yours with the financial resources to go to school as well as her husband. Bless them and prosper them in Jesus name I pray, amen!
 
Please grant me the patience and tolerance necessary to calm my spirit and help me to remember that You have everything under Your control and I have nothing to fear or worry.

I thank You Lord, for You are a kind and merciful God.

Amen.
 
Deuteronomy 15:6

For the LORD your God will bless you as He has promised you, and you will lend to many nations, but you will not borrow; and you will rule over many nations, but they will not rule over you.

Psalm 37:21

The wicked borrows and does not pay back, but the righteous is gracious and gives.

Proverbs 22:7

The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower becomes the lender's slave.

Romans 13:8

Owe nothing to anyone except to love one another; for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law.

Proverbs 22:26-27

Do not be a man who strikes hands in pledge or puts up security for debts; if you lack the means to pay, your very bed will be snatched from under you

Deuteronomy 28:12

The LORD will open for you His good storehouse, the heavens, to give rain to your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hand; and you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow.

May God fulfill all your desires...amen

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was late for my rent last September. I got a bill today saying I am in default for late fees of almost ###. They have been charging me ### a day in late fees since September. I’m a single mom with two kids working two full-time jobs to barely survive. I don’t know how I’m going to come up with...
Replies
10
Views
197
I am poor I need a money miracle today
Replies
10
Views
178
I am a recent graduate of ###, however I'm in distress regarding our finances. I still have tuition fees, rent and bills to pay. For one year I will do ### without a pay and I'm currently in need of help. Please pray for me, for God to intervene. Thank you
Replies
13
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,503
Messages
16,788,963
Members
649,067
Latest member
Loreusdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom