Financial miracle to buy land and to ...

Financial miracle to buy land and to clear debts and ###'s promotion

I'm sorry to hear about your situation, friend. Know that I'll be praying, asking the Lord to surround you and your husband with His peace and provide for your family’s needs as you trust in Him. May the Lord's will be done regarding your husband's promotion. Blessings!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, My name is ###, and I live in a nursing home in ###, ###. Please pray for me. I'm under a lot of stress, especially financial stress, and it's destroying my mind and body. It's making me very sick. I'm in a financial crisis right now. I'm having a lot of trouble getting my $### SSI...
Replies
13
Views
111
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You today in urgent need of a financial miracle. You know the exact bills, debts, and pressures I am facing right now. I ask for Your divine intervention to release unexpected provision into my life today. Remove my anxiety, replace my worry with Your peace...
Replies
12
Views
124
Please can you pray for an R80000 miracle for my debt and for employment for my spouse ###
Replies
9
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,712
Messages
16,814,223
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom