financial miracle blessing for ### and family and ministry for

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
financial miracle blessing for pastor ### and family and ministry for to lose provision favor of God
 
May God provide you with all that you need in your service to him faithful family servants. Servants to his word and work in the world, not of the world, but for improving the world. Praise be to God. May your prayers be answered and thanks for all you endure enjoy and serve for the sheep in his fold. I pray your increase will be given soon. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough to help the poor,to finance my ministry and family.thank so much.
Replies
10
Views
170
I have started a church for about a year now. I need God's grace and favour upon my family and ministry and also want to submit to ### mentoring.
Replies
6
Views
238
Please pray for my financial miracle breakthrough. Pray for my open doors of favour, blessings and breakthrough upon my life and also upon the lives of my family.
Replies
12
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,155
Messages
16,819,375
Members
651,212
Latest member
Weomorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom