financial increase

Anniebg

Disciple of Prayer
I have applied for jobs and haven't been successful. It is for a second job. If a second job is not the way God wants me to earn more money please let me know of a different way. If a second job is the way please send me to the right company, people, etc.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things! Stand on God's word - you have even more power than a conqueror - believe it.

Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us. {Romans 8:37}
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Family please pray for me to have financial increase so that I can be self sufficient in paying my own bills, and also against social isolation so that I can be freed from these chains to go out, meet new people, and enjoy being in public places again, in Jesus name
Replies
14
Views
284
Family please pray for financial increase and God's generous provisions for ### in Jesus name. ###'ve been having a rough month and not able to afford groceries.
Replies
7
Views
183
i prayed for an increase and the increase was stolen Lord whoever took it make sure they lose as much as they stole from me. I don’t know who did this but God knows and it’s a shame I feel so unfavored by the Lord. I worked so hard for my earning and my whole check is gone leaving me with unpaid...
Replies
7
Views
304
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom