Financial Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter chk
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chk

Guest
Please pray for me. I truly need help. My spa and salon business is not doing well and in financial problems. We are not getting calls to book appointments and services. For example, tomorrow we have nothing. I am in deep financial problems, do not have the money to pay rent, pay employees or pay bills including state taxes. Please I am begging and crying for intercessory prayer to help me financially. Please pray that my business will pick up and turn around, that we can calls to book appointments for tomorrow, that I can get the financial help to pay my business rent, home rent, state taxes, employee wages/payroll and all the outstanding bills that are piling up. I do not know where else to turn. I cry every day, praying and hoping for miracle. I believe that when 2 or more come together and intercede that the power of prayers would work miracles and God would answer. Thank you everyone for praying for me. God bless each of you and I hope your prayers are also answered.
 
Hi chk, I pray in agreement with you in the name of Christ Jesus who we know hears us when we come in agreement in his name. You are not alone. There are others praying for you and with you. I pray that the Lord will fill you with his peace and let you sleep in peace at night, that he will give you His rest. I feel your frustration and helplessness, your willingness to work but not having the customers/business to create income. I'm asking the Lord to provide for all of your needs, immediate and future, and that you will be blessed for knowing where your help comes from. God bless you and your business and all of your domain. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
God I am in agreement 100% with this prayer. In Jesus name be granted tonight when you sleep by the almighty Holy Spirit and God and Jesus the son. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i have been having financial problems lately and in desperate need of help as bills and overdue dates are piling up. most of the hopes i have been counting have not seem to work out. im lost and in desperate need of help and guaidance to overcome this problem .
Replies
14
Views
233
I am asking and believing in God for a financial help to pay for my car insurance and to take care of my dad.
Replies
13
Views
249
I need help. I have lost all my savings to a scam and the bank said they will not do anything. Please pray for me to get back the money and the scammers stop their actions. They do not realise what kind of suffering they cause. No one needs this kind of financial suffering. I have three...
Replies
11
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,503
Messages
16,788,963
Members
649,067
Latest member
Loreusdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom