Financial Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter kay
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kay

Guest
Dear God,
I am not good at this sort of thing. I will tell you that a miracle is needed. I am at risk of losing my house. My mom just passed away and I almost did not get there because of money. By God's grace the backyard neighbor helped me with gas money. I have lost my massage license because of finances and really want to get it back but only have a couple of months to do it in. I am currently the only one working in my household, my fiance almost died last year and has not worked since because of that the wedding has been canceled twice. I just feel I need some help with prayer but have never had to ask for help from anyone before so this is all new to me. I need some financial relief. PLEASE GOD HEAR ME. I know you do not want people to suffer, guide me to make the right decisions, and help me find some money to get back on my feet.
 
Dear Lord let your beloved daughter know that You are thinking about her and have special plans for her. Give her the money that she needs and the spiritual strength to carry on in life as she tries to serve You dear Lord. Thank You for our sister. Thank You for softening her heart so that she prays to You and seeks Your help and expects it from You. Thank You Lord Jesus for giving it in the heart of this neighbor to help out with the gas money. Bless him for that. Dear Lord please help us to understand life. Why things are going the way they are and how we can be happy and satisfied in all situations. We ask for Your guidance and blessing and tonight especially for Your wisdom and understanding as our beloved sister is making sense of what's going on and how she can reach You. Thank You LORD for Your love and provision. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need help. I have lost all my savings to a scam and the bank said they will not do anything. Please pray for me to get back the money and the scammers stop their actions. They do not realise what kind of suffering they cause. No one needs this kind of financial suffering. I have three...
Replies
11
Views
188
I pray for financial favor over my life,to erase my debts,and provide my children,a stable ,secure future financially.
Replies
9
Views
361
Please pray I can get financial help. The stress level is immense. I want to be an example for Jesus. Please pray that the Lord Jesus will help me.
Replies
11
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom