Financial Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter nicola
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
FORGIVING US ALL OF OUR DEBTS PLEASE TAKE THIS CHILDREN AND FAMILY TO HOMELESS SHELTER & GET THEM A MEAL AND LOVE GOD AND HELP MAY BE GIVEN THROUGH A LOCAL CHURCH. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for financial favor over my life,to erase my debts,and provide my children,a stable ,secure future financially.
Replies
9
Views
382
I need help. I have lost all my savings to a scam and the bank said they will not do anything. Please pray for me to get back the money and the scammers stop their actions. They do not realise what kind of suffering they cause. No one needs this kind of financial suffering. I have three...
Replies
11
Views
189
Father God, I’m just asking that my case with my ### would go forward. I was denied an insurance claim at my ###. House has bFather God, I’m just asking that my case with my ### would go forward. I was denied an insurance claim at my ### has been under construction for about three months been...
Replies
12
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,304
Messages
16,809,666
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom