Financial Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

marilyninaz

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord please provide us the means to pay our rent and catch up on our bills so that we can once again have happiness in our family. Allow the money to come through that we are waiting on so that we do not have to go through these hard times again. Please allow our landlord to work with us and not take eviction action on us. Thank you for being in our lives and helping us. Amen
 
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Morning. I need some desperate help with a prayer. My family and i have been in financial lockdown since january this year. we are on the brink of losing our home, we wont be able to pay for school fees this month end. My Fiance, ###, has had her bank account frozen since january and we...
Replies
10
Views
162
Please pray that we receive the financial help we need.
Replies
14
Views
171
Heavenly Father, please help ### financially as the not working and really need financial help. Thank you all for praying with me for hom.
Replies
10
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,813
Messages
16,792,773
Members
649,415
Latest member
Halsearoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom